Saturday, January 24, 2009

Love these!

I love my girls like crazy! I love listening to them chatter to each other. I love their made up stories and games. They have such an imagination! They are so sweet. And they love having each other. I was so excited that I had another girl! I hoped Emma and Lily could be best friends. Well, my hopes came true. They are best friends.

Now, this doesn't mean they don't fight.

Oh, my! Do they ever fight!

But, that's ok. All siblings fight!

Especially in the car!

Well...that's where these little devices come in handy.

We had just gotten home from a "going away" party in Lubbock.
It was late, way past their bed time. But they didn't fight on the way home. They were very occupied by their NDS.



The other day Neil took the girls to see his uncle, who was in the hospital. I was sick, so he went it alone. He took their NDS with them just in case. He said they were perfect angels at the hospital. Of course they were "acting" shy. And then he said, it was soooo quiet on the way home. He walked in about 2 minutes before the girls, so I asked if they had fallen asleep in the car. Nope, they were just playing their games.

So, while I love listening to them play, when the claws come out, I am soooooo thankful to Nintendo for coming out with their DS's!

No comments: