Saturday, January 3, 2009

Games!

I just took a picture of Neil and Emma playing a marble game on the floor. I have a picture of my dad and I playing Battleship on the floor, a long time ago, on Christmas day. I'll have to find it, and post both pictures. I love board games. We played Cranium on New's Year Eve with Ike and Sabrina. We played for more than 2 hours. We had to play until the girls won. All the other games were just practice. We got both the girls a Nintendo DS for Christmas, and they both have a MP3 player. I told Neil, we have made it to where we don't have to communicate with each other at all. But thankfully we love to be together and talk. And Santa and Mema made it where we can play lots together. We got about 5 board games and puzzles from Santa, and Mema gave the girls several games each. The girls love playing with us. Well, as long as we let them win. Which is really hard. Especially when you are really trying to let them win, but they are just not cooperating. It's funny. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I love games. You can carry on now.


Oh, I have several posts to make about the other Christmas'. I haven't forgotten. The girls and Neil are home again, so it might be when Cade is taking a nap next week. Bye!

No comments: