Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day: Lots of pics!

We had so much fun on Saturday. We got up and fought the crowds at Denny's, and had a very good breakfast. It was so good! Then we went to Hastings, rented some movies, headed to Walmart for some goodies, and home we went. The girls wanted to go to the park so we got the dogs and spent a while at the park. Neil and I gave the dogs a bath, and played basketball with the girls before we finally headed in for supper and a movie. It was a good day, I just wish Lily had felt better.


I, of course, took some pictures.


I made the girls pose a couple of times,


and then left them alone,
and went to bother Neil and the dogs.


And I found out why Emma's jackets always comes home filthy. She told me she lays them on the sidewalk, but as soon as we got there, she jerked it off, and tossed it straight to the ground. She's such a kid!


Neil was in charge of the dogs so I could play with my camera. Chowder doesn't get the leash thing yet. He just goes, and when the leash jerks, he turns to see what we are doing to him. Of course he got filthy! His little sweater was covered in stickers.


When we got home, Neil and I bathed them, but they were filthy by the next day.

We let him wonder for a few minutes, then Neil went and got him. Neil was walking back with him, and Chowder wrapped himself around the slide. It was funny watching Neil chase him around. And I got pictures of it. Of course.


He was doing so good, but you can see him veering of here.

`Round...


...and `round...


...they go!


Here is Emma doing her Lollipop Kid act. So funny. She really has it down.


When we were cleaning potatoes for supper, we found a potato shaped like a heart! The girls were so excited, so Neil grabbed the camera and took pictures. You can see Lily starting to feel bad here. Poor girl!

We had a really good supper. Steak and potatoes! Yummy! The steak was perfect, Neil did a great job. I always dry them out and burn them. A cook, I am not!

Anyway, we had lots of fun that day. The girls had a ball playing at the park and playing basketball. And Neil and I did too!
I love family weekends!

And I had to get our picture. It was Valentine's and all.

I am very lucky to be married to this man!
I love you, Babe!

2 comments:

Treesa said...

cute pics. but i cant read it! my old eyes!

Camie said...

Yeah, I was in the process of switching the background and add stuff, and I got distracted. But it's fixed now.