Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am so excited! It's Thanksgiving! I love this time of year. It's my absolute favorite! I love the fall, all the holidays, and spending time with family. Last weekend, we spent time with Neil's family, and we are leaving Thursday morning to go to my brother's house to be with my family. We usually have tons of people, tons of food, and tons of fun! We get a little wild when we get together. When we all eat out, we can clear a room quick. We tend to forget we are in public, and we get very loud and laugh a LOT! It's just so much fun! My brother and his wife are hosting Thanksgiving for the first time this year. All I gotta say is "Bless you!" I did it once, and it was soooo much work. We had been in our home for just a few months, our youngest was just a baby, and we were about to find out that Emma was experiencing night terrors. It was crazy at our house, but I loved every minute. Jeremy and Mandy just bought their first house together. They also just got custody of my niece and nephew. We are all so excited for them! They are such a sweet family and I thank God they can give Jeff and Laura a safe, loving home!

So, who all is going shopping on Friday? I asked Neil if he wanted to go. He followed with a quick NO. So, maybe the ladies can leave the kids with the guys and go to Amarillo. Sounds like fun to me! I just can't believe it's time to start getting ready for Christmas. This year has just flown by! I can't believe my little girls are getting so big! Emma turning 7 was so hard. She's defiantly out of the baby stage. And Lily starting school. WOW! I have no more babies. But they are so much fun, and make Christmas so much better!

No comments: