Tuesday, November 25, 2008

8 Things About Me

I've been tagged by Treesa!

8 TV shows I watch
1. Doctors
2. CSI
3. ER
4. Gray's Anatomy
5. Desperate Housewives (when Neil's working)
6. Kings of Queens
7. House
8. The Mentalist'

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Rosa's Cafe
2. JB's Steakhouse
3. Applebee's
4. Little Caesars
5. Wrong Way Cafe
6. Chick-fil-a
7. Casa Garcia (Austin)
8. Burger King

8 Things that happened today
1. Took the girls to school
2. Went to a Thursday school meeting
3. talked on the phone to sis-in-law
4. blogged
5. babysat
6. cleaned
7. picked the girls up from school
8. cooked

8 things I look forward to
1. vacation
2. girl's Christmas program
3. Neil coming home
4. talking on the phone with a friend almost daily
5. family time
6. Thanksgiving
7. bed time
8. play time

8 things I wish for
1. girls have a happy and productive life
2. Neil and I grow old together
3. no stress/worries
4. clean house
5. patience
6. Neil to be happy with his career
7. Ike and Sabrina to live closer ;o)
8. closer relationship with God

8 people I tagged

Just started this blogging thing, that will have to wait...

1 comment:

Treesa said...

Are loving this blogging thing? Great job. you have cought on fast.