Monday, March 1, 2010

Good morning!

I really don't have much to update. Not a lot has been going on. We have been doing pretty good, except for a few days where the girls and Neil took turns having the stomach bug. Thankfully, it was less than 24 hours for each of them. Emma's only lasted about 5 hours. Neil took such good care of the girls, since I could not stomach it. I felt so sorry for them. Poor babies, as they were getting sick, I would run out of the room gagging, and yelling, "It's ok, your ok, NEIL!, your ok, Daddy's coming, NEIL!!!" I am so thankful I have such a good man to help me out when times are rough.

My pregnancy is going really good. It's a completely different ball game with this one. My constant nausea has eased. But I still get it occasionally. Especially at night, and especially while I brush my teeth. We all have a dentist appointment next week, that's going to be interesting. The baby is getting bigger. I have officially switched to maternity clothes. I couldn't handle the pressure of my jeans anymore. I went and bought a pair of maternity jeans the other day and about croaked when I saw they were $35. $35 for a pair of jeans I will get to wear for maybe 6 months. Nice. I told Neil, I just hope summer stuff is cheaper. I'm sure I will be living in gauchos, Capri's and tanks. Unfortunately, most of my old maternity clothes either don't fit, are the wrong season, or are just uncomfortable. I have felt the baby move. Just a couple of times, but I'm pretty sure it was the baby. The first time Neil and I were laying in bed watching tv and I was curled up on my side. I just melted. I think Neil did too. The next time, I was curled up in bed, I'm there often :), and the same thing. I texted Neil, since he was working, and he was excited. He's always asking "what do you think the baby is doing in there?" So sweet. The girls are loving my tummy. Literally. They are always hugging it, kissing it, and talking to the baby. They are so excited and are going to be the best big sisters! I can't wait for them to be able to feel the kicks too. My next appointment is the 11th, so I will post an update when that happens.

Anyway, I've got tons of things to do this week, so I thought I would pop in and say hi with a quick update. I will be making Lily's Fancy Nancy birthday party invitations this week and hopefully I will have them mailed out by Thursday. So, everyone look for those in the mail.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

S,K and I Grose said...

I know what you mean about the maternity jeans! It was hard to maternity pants long enough for me and when I did they cost just as much as a regular pair usually cost me! I was so upset since I wasn't going to get but a couple of months wear out of them. I was able to wear my sisters tops from when they were pregnant so that saved money there. I kind of got lucky on the seasons thing...I don't know what I would have done if I was pregnant in the summer since all I had was sweaters! haha.