Thursday, May 21, 2009
Mother's Day/Ike's graduation
We had so much fun on Mother's Day weekend. It was a combination of celebrating Isaac graduating with his Master's, Mom's birthday, and Mother's Day. We met up with my family in Canyon and took tons of pictures. I got a few good ones I can't wait to share. After graduation we went to Feldman's and ate. It's one of the best restaurants. Then we went to Isaac's house and took family pictures. We stayed the night in Dumas and went to church with my parents. It's one of the first Mother's Day that I've actually gotten to spend with my mother since I've become a mother. It was the best one yet. Mom and I both had beautiful corsages and we just had the best time. I was so glad to be able to spend time with Neil, my girls, and my family. I'm very blessed to have such a fun loving family. We have so much fun together. We really missed Jeremy's kiddos, but I know Mandy and him don't get away much, so we understood. We are starting t-ball and machine pitch now. Emma had her 3rd game tonight. Apparently, it was one of her best games. The coach was impressed with her catching and throwing. I missed it all, Lily started t-ball practice today. I was so disappointed. But I am incredibly proud of Emma. She is having so much fun playing this year. I think we are gonna have a lot of running to Lily's games and then high tailing it to Emma's games. Wouldn't be too bad, but they are gonna be in seperate towns half the time. But it's so worth seeing them excel in sports. I'm so glad they are doing it. I loved it when I was growing up. My dad is a hugh fan of baseball, so I'm thrilled they have this to share with him. We only have one week of school left. And I am so ready for them to be done. Lily is ready, Emma isn't. But I have a lot planned. My walking buddies and I are gonna take the girls swimming, to movies, and just have lots of fun this summer. So, hopfully, I will have lots of activities to photograph. We have been so busy the last few weeks. I started walking with a couple of moms here. We walking daily for 5.5 miles. It takes 1 and a half hours, so by the time I get home and cleaned up, my morning is shot. So, if I don't get on here much, we are either out having fun, or I'm out getting healthy! So, hope all your Mother's Day was great, and I'll post pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment