Saturday, December 13, 2008

She's home!

Lily is home safe and sound. She is now taking a much needed nap along with her sister. She had so much fun, but was ready to be home. Mommy, Daddy, and Emma missed her very much! The first thing Emma said to me this morning was, "Mommy, I miss my sister." I told her, "I do too! We leave in 20 minutes to go pick her up!" We went to town to get some groceries, and get a few things at the mall. Yeah, it was pretty busy there! Neil was a trooper and didn't complain any! I only wanted to go to two stores, and then we were outta there. The girls were so tired, it almost wasn't worth the trip, but we needed food so bad. Plus, the next week is gonna be sooooo busy! I can't believe it's the last week before Christmas! The girls get out of school Friday, after their fun Christmas parties. At least they better be fun, I'm the room mother in both classes! Anyway, I'm really excited! Neil is taking off the two weeks the girls are off, so I am so ready for that! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love, Camie

No comments: