We got to see Jeff run in regionals today! We had so much fun seeing him! I was so worried we would miss him, because we were running late, but we had perfect timing! As we walked up to the track, we saw a huge group of runners. We saw him running by, then we ran to the next spot and watched him pass twice there. Tracking him down after was the hard thing. There were so many people there! It was so good to watch you run today, Jeff! I am so proud of you and the man you have become!
We had a very unorganized photo shoot! Lol! I had to torture him real quick! I wanted a pic of all my babies! I love him like my own!
A little funny, I turned 16 the day after he was born. I remember thinking, "When Jeff is my age, I'll be old..." Hahaha! Well, I guess I'm officially old! Jeff turned 16 a few weeks ago. And he'll be getting his driver's license in a week or so. Sniff, sniff!! I love that boy like crazy! I loved hanging out with him any chance I got and he and his sister even lived with Neil and I for a summer. I have been very blessed to have him in my life! I have some awesome nieces and nephews!!
No comments:
Post a Comment