Friday, October 28, 2011

Owen turns 1!!!

I can't believe how fast this first year with Owen went!



It seems every year just flies by faster and faster with the girls. I know it will with Owen too! Makes me sad! He is such a sweet, curious, and loving little boy. I am absolutely loving having a son!



Such a boy! Loves being outside!! Regardless of the weather!!


He had a ball at the park!

My three monkeys!


Breakfast on his birthday



He didn't quite get what all that wrapped stuff was, but he was having fun anyway!




Daddy had a bubble blowing lawnmower when he was a kid, so Owen had to have one too! I can't wait for him to "mow" the yard with Daddy!! He loves pushing this around!!


We found out Owen LOVES cake! He's got a mighty sweet tooth. Just like his momma!
And, I moved his candle right before he touched it. He really wanted that cupcake!!


Sweet, messy kisses!


More please!! (:


Poor Baby was so sleepy! He fell asleep while eating his lunch during the party.

His party smash cake!

LOVE!

I think he was finally getting the hang of presents. He loved his new toys!

Isn't his face sweet!

We had so much fun celebrating Owen's first year with our friends and family!! I can't believe how much he has grown. He changes so much everyday.

What a blessing he has been!!!

No comments: