
I have had an absolutely amazing year! Sorry about the shortage of posts. But I've been too busy living and LOVING my life. It seems whenever I have a chance to sit and blog, my girls or little boy decide they need Momma. So, hopefully, in the new year, I'll have more time to post. But until then...
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
Enjoy!
Halloween 2009

Halloween 2010

He rolled under the tree and was loving those ornaments!

Big tree!

Brrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Ready for church!

Helping Daddy put the star on!

I can roll over now! And I drool...LOTS!

Two peas in a pod. Thankfully, Emma wore lots of dresses as a baby, and Owen doesn't (: or I wouldn't know who is who in their baby pictures!

Grandmas and cousins...Owen and Samuel 2 1/2 months apart

I get lots of kisses from my sisters!

Halloween 2010

Mommy's favorite past time!

Such a sweet smile!

Happy boy!

I always seem to have a case of bed head. (:

I am so in love with my sweet little family! I am so content and thankful for what God has given me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment