We still have to touch up around the drawers that Neil made, but that will get done. I love it and Neil did a fantastic job! Now, the only thing is, is I'm not loving my white kitchen cabinets. I'm ducking as I say this, don't hurt me Neil. ;) But I think I want to paint it all a bluish gray color instead. And we are gonna have to get new counter tops, Neil said this not me! Because the stove didn't fit in the old cook top's whole. But I am loving that we are getting the house to match our personalities finally!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
My new kitchen!
When we started our mini makeover, we had NO idea how big it would turn out to be. I completely LOVE my green living room and yellow dining room! It's the perfect color! We still haven't finished the kitchen, but it's getting closer. All Neil has to finish is the part were he pushed back the paneling above my cabinets. What we didn't realize we would have to do is, redo the oven area. My oven went out a few months ago, and it was cheaper to get a better and bigger stove than a cheap tiny wall oven to replace my old one. So here it is.

We still have to touch up around the drawers that Neil made, but that will get done. I love it and Neil did a fantastic job! Now, the only thing is, is I'm not loving my white kitchen cabinets. I'm ducking as I say this, don't hurt me Neil. ;) But I think I want to paint it all a bluish gray color instead. And we are gonna have to get new counter tops, Neil said this not me! Because the stove didn't fit in the old cook top's whole. But I am loving that we are getting the house to match our personalities finally!
We still have to touch up around the drawers that Neil made, but that will get done. I love it and Neil did a fantastic job! Now, the only thing is, is I'm not loving my white kitchen cabinets. I'm ducking as I say this, don't hurt me Neil. ;) But I think I want to paint it all a bluish gray color instead. And we are gonna have to get new counter tops, Neil said this not me! Because the stove didn't fit in the old cook top's whole. But I am loving that we are getting the house to match our personalities finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment