Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Seriously?!
Emma has strep throat! Already! I so wasn't ready to start this. Thankfully, we caught it right away, and she hasn't missed school at all. She started to feel bad when Neil and I picked her up yesterday, we got her home, and checked her temp and throat. Sure enough, fever and her throat was yucky. Luckily, we were able to get her into the doctor's office for a quick check and it's strep. She is already feeling better and back to school today. No fever! Yea! I love that we caught it early, because she always ends up throwing up and sick for at least a whole day. No throwing up, and she felt bad for maybe 12 hours. Poor thing. But, I feel bad because I noticed a rash she had on Monday, and I told Neil, that looks like the rash she gets when she has strep. Hmmmm. Sure enough, the doctor said it was related. Anyway, she's fine. Felt great this morning and back into a routine again. I was gonna make her stay home, but she was adamant about going. She woke up last night (sorta) and came into the living room saying, "Mommy, I'm so, so sorry about....umm.....1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4." We took her back to bed and I checked her temperature and she was saying, "8,10,12." So, I'm wondering if she's stressed about school. If she is, I hate for her to have to miss, so I let her go. Poor baby! Anyway, we are not finished painting yet, so no updates about that. But it's looking really good. I can't wait for it to be done! After the day off yesterday, to ride to Amarillo with Neil, and spend a great 2 1/2 hours with my sister-in-law, I'm ready to get started again. Yall have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment