Saturday, June 6, 2009
So, I got me some lamps,,,
I saw these sitting on my grandmother's dresser when we were in Dumas the other day. I had never seen them before, and I thought they looked neat. I got one out and started rubbing it and realized how dirty it was, but saw the real color underneath. I fell in love. They were so gross, but I got one cleaned up and showed my mom. She asked where I had found it. Ha ha! I told her what they were, and she said my grandmother had always wanted them cleaned up. And she told me I could have them! I was so excited! So, I brought them home, finished cleaning them, and am now waiting to get new lamp kits to rewire them. I also need shades for them. If anyone has any suggestions of what kind or color to buy, please let me know! I am at a loss about what to get! Now, I just need to find a place for them. Hmm.......



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment